Lead Accountant, CROC
+ 7 (495) 974-22-74, ext. email@example.com
To accelerate the implementation of innovative solutions and reduce financial load on both IT departments and entire companies, CROC offers co-financing of integrated IT projects using the following systems and equipment:
- Data centers, including computing, telecommunications and engineering infrastructures, management and monitoring systems, terminal access systems, virtualization systems, data storage systems, and data warehouses
- 'Container' data centers with a comprehensive set of information, telecommunications and engineering infrastructure
- Systems as part of situational centers, including GIS systems, AV display and video conferencing systems, and specialized software for databases
- Energy centers as a single facility, including compressors, diesel generators, transformers, SCADA systems, etc.
- Call centers, including IP telephony, unified communications, and CRM system implementation and integration
- Building engineering systems, including structured cabling systems, communication and telecommunication systems, and automated management systems
- Digital printing houses, including printing systems, finishing equipment, and management servers
Forms of financing
Only a few of financing programs provided with the support of CROC's partners are described here. Please contact our specialists for more details. CROC, jointly with its partners, can finance contracts worth $200,000 and above.
Advantages of CROC IT project financing
- Implementation of multiple IT projects simultaneously without diverting resources from core business
- Provision of technology in line with a customer's current needs and lowering of the risk of individual infrastructure components becoming obsolete
- Reducing currency fluctuation risks
- Instead of using the equipment offered by partners only, customers are free to select systems, vendors, and configurations at their own discretion
In partnership with a number of financial institutions, CROC has offered leasing solutions to customers since 1997. Via leasing schemes, CROC has completed large-scale projects with Perm Motor Plant, Essen Production AG, Integra Management, Aeroflot Russian Airlines, and IRKUT Corporation.
CROC provides funding jointly with financial organizations of major IT vendors such as Dell EMC Global Financial Services, Hewlett Packard Financial Services, Cisco Capital and leading financial players, including Rosbank Leasing, VTB Factoring, and Promsvyazbank.