Head of Software Development Practice
+7 (495) 974-22-74 ext.6279SStrelkov@croc.ru
Head of E-Government Practice
+7 (495) 974-22-74 firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital government is becoming an ever more common and vital part of everyday modern life. Digital government services such as automatic payment of utility bills and penalties, online doctor appointments, and submission of judicial documents from home eliminate queuing and delays, simplify the lives of ordinary citizens, and provide new opportunities for public management development.
CROC offers robust solutions for government and commercial customers designed to integrate e-services with daily activities in compliance with effective legislation, including turn-key service deployment, support of e-government infrastructure and inter-agency e-document management, as well as training in using new solutions and their maintenance.
Provision of public services in e-form
Integration of departmental systems with the Unified Public Service Portal allows government agencies to receive service requests from citizens, provide progress updates, and deliver results.
CROC connected existing information systems to the Unified inter-agency e-interaction system and Management state automated system, with the project also involving deployment of an inter-agency request management system.
Inter-agency e-document management
The integration module enables document retrieval from the inter-agency e-document management system, checks incoming mail for compliance with current system requirements, and sets notifications about the document review progress, rejection, acceptance, etc. In combination with the e-document management system, CROC’s solution helps automate all inter-agency e-document management processes, including data exchange with the Presidential Directorate for Correspondence from Citizens and Organizations.
- Turn-key digital transformation of public services
- Methodical assistance to customers in their interaction with public authorities
- Audit of public authority’s organizational and technical condition for compliance with up-to-date Russian technical standards and regulations, and listing of corrective actions
- Participation in the creation of technical documentation and inter-agency approval
- Design and follow-up revision of architecture of required software components to fit with existing software and employ template solutions for cost minimization
- Customer personnel education and training in using new systems
- System maintenance and custom-tailored technical support