Head of Audiovisual Systems Practice
+7 (495) 974-2274 ext. 4776DShabanov@croc.ru
A situation (dispatch control) center is a conglomeration of cutting-edge communication facilities and special-purpose software enabling fast processing of large information amounts. Analysis results are displayed on one or more screens ranging from large video walls to tablets and smartphones.
Situation centers are designed to promptly make management decisions and control and monitor situations, sites, and processes and can help with transportation, air traffic, and power plant operation management. In large geographically distributed organizations, top managers use situation centers to monitor the performance of their branches and particular employees, while public authorities at any level use them to handle crisis situations and manage internal and external activities involving many participants.
Benefits of situation center
- Continuous monitoring of a controlled site regardless of its size, location, and structural complexity.
- Prompt delivery of accurate and up-to-date information about all company processes in a convenient form to specialists and analysts
- Improved preliminary data analysis thanks to the use of powerful analytical tools
- Improved management processes since managers not only approve decisions but also participate in all stages of their implementation
- Quick scenario simulation, forecasting management decision consequences, risk minimization, and undesirable situation prevention