Contact Center Upgrade
Project objective: Improve customer service quality.
CROC implemented Smart Logger II, an end-to-end solution from Speech Technology Center, offering conversation recording, automatic quality management, and speech- and screen-based agent performance analysis. The project also involved deployment of VoiceNavigator, a voice-based self-service system that offers automated servicing or routes a caller to an agent skilled in a certain topic, depending on the request.
As a result of the project, each month 253 distributed agents process over 300,000 customer requests throughout Russia.Key customer benefits:
- 100% of calls to contact center analyzed and evaluated automatically
- Complaint-related conversations detected and monitored online
- 28% rise in agent compliance with greeting/farewell standards
- 30% fewer reasoned service quality complaints
- Agent idleness detection via screen-based analytics
- Improved supervisor performance and doubling of time available for proactive employee management thanks to reporting process automation
- 6% reduction in average customer-to-agent conversation time
- 36% more customers served without involving agents
Project details — https://www.croc.ru/eng/news/detail/76081/