CROC's Competence Center was built in early 2003. Nowadays, there are six Solution Centers established jointly with global IT vendors, four Innovation Centers dedicated to certain classes of solutions, and more than 10 technology labs.
Labs showcase the most effective infrastructure solutions and newest IT market trends. The Competence Center is where CROC experts develop, test, optimize and support solutions based on products by foreign and domestic vendors, and open source solutions.
The Competence Center provides customers with optimized and justified solutions which are customized for a particular industry, organization and specific tasks. CROC experts can reproduce a particular organization's software and hardware infrastructure in order to model its optimization and development scenarios, thus enabling customers to minimize the cost of deploying computing facilities and building their own pilot zones for new technology testing.
CROC's Solution Centers
Visit CROC's solution centers
CROC offers solution testing and expert consultations.
Competence Center is used to:
- Showcase solutions to customers including, individually requested demonstrations
- Develop and implement integration solutions
- Test, optimize and support pilot solutions and business platforms
- Select hardware and software that meets cost and performance requirements
- Configure software and servers to ensure maximum performance
- Immediately identify performance degradation causes, and perform business application troubleshooting
- Monitor systems and collect statistical information on system software use
- Port solutions to various platforms, and perform solution certification
- Perform benchmarking of existing and newly designed applications
- Carry out load testing (sizing) designed to select an optimal server configuration
- Develop load testing tools
CROC Competence Center hosts regular seminars/workshops on:
- Solutions to optimize data access and storage
- Business process automation
- Infrastructure and mobile solutions
- Information security solutions
- Service quality assurance for business users
- Teamwork and collaboration solutions
- Telecom solutions
Learn more about technology labs