At the CROC Cloud Services online meetup together with our partner Wallarm, a developer of a platform for protecting web applications, microservices and APIs, we will tell you how to build an automated system of protection against hacking and hacker attacks, and also explain how to maintain it with less efforts for engineers.
Since the beginning of 2020 in Russia, according to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the number of online crimes has increased by 83%. The reason for the growth in attacks was the transition to remote work of most market players. And it is likely that the rise in hacking and phishing attacks, which has already affected thousands of large companies around the world, will not be a thing of the past with the end of quarantine.
- Have you transferred part of your staff to remote work and want to additionally protect corporate services from possible attacks?
- Are you using online client platforms and are afraid that cybercriminals might stop working?
- Do you need to secure in real time the web applications that power e-commerce to ensure accessibility to a huge number of customers?
- Have you already faced hacker attacks and want to prevent such incidents in the future?
- How has the pandemic changed the business and nature of cyber attacks?
- The most attractive industries for attackers during quarantine.
- Services and products most susceptible to hacking when working remotely.
- Business protection tools against hacker attacks.
- How to provide effective business protection with minimal resources?
The target audience
The online event will be interesting for CIOs, specialists responsible for infrastructure development, developers of customer services, and information security directors.
Feature of the online meetup
We will analyze typical and specific examples of attacks, focusing on the experience of Wallarm. There will be many practical examples from the life of e-commerce, logistics, medical companies, streaming platforms, brokers and microfinance organizations.