CROC is the leading systems integrator in Russia, enjoying strong partnership with major global IT vendors. Our partnerships include:
- ÍÐ Platinum Partner, Gold Preferred Partner, Gold Software Business Partner with ‘For the Promotion of Cloud Building and IT Infrastructure Management Software’ and ‘For the Promotion of HP Solutions based on Intel’ (2013) awards
- EMC Business Partner, Velocity Signature Solution Center Partner and EMC Service Provider (the first in Russia) with ‘Best Partner of the Year - EMEA East’ (2012) award
- Oracle Platinum Partner, Oracle Business Process Outsourcing Partner
- Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft Large Account Reseller, Russia's first Microsoft Enterprise Solution Provider
- VMware Best Multi-Industry Integrator Partner of the Year in 2013
- Cisco Gold Partner with the ‘Services Partner of the Year' and 'Cloud Builder Partner of the Year’ (2013) awards
- Dell Russia Partner of the Year in 2013
CROC is also a Platinum Business Partner of Avaya, Polycom, and TANDBERG in Russia.
125 Words about CROC
CROC (www.croc.ru) is the number one IT infrastructure creation company in Russia (IDC reports, 2002-2013) and the leader in the Russian IT services market (ÐÀÑ, 2012). CROC is the 5th Largest IT company in Russia (RIA Rating, 2013), the 3rd largest consulting business (Expert Rating Agency, 2013), and one of Russia’s top 200 private companies (Forbes ranking, 2013).
CROC has been operating in the IT market since 1992 and is a major Russian business partner of global IT leaders: Avaya, Cisco Systems, Dell, EMC, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, Polycom, etc. CROC is focused on providing comprehensive services and solutions for the enterprise sector: from business intelligence systems to industrial automation systems, from high-performance computing and data networks to large office building engineering infrastructure.
- According to the IDC report “Competitive Profiles and Analysis of Leading IT Services Players in Russia, 2013”, CROC has ranked first in the Russian systems integration market (with a 16.1% market share).
- According to Pierre Audoin Consultants reports, CROC has been the number one company in the IT Services Ranking in Russia in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
Scale of the Company
- CROC has been operating in the Russian market since 1992.
- CROC has 2,150 employees with over 4,400 professional certifications
- CROC operates throughout the Russian Federation and is represented in major economic regions by CROC Volga, CROC Far East, Ural Integration and CROC Region. Plus, CROC has multiple local partners throughout Russia.
- CROC completed approximately 2,050 projects in 2013—including 200 sizable implementations worth over $1 million each.
- CROC has a multivendor Competence Center. In addition, CROC operates Russia's first EMC Velocity2 Signature Solution Center, HP Solution Center, Hitachi Solution Center , Dell Solution Center and EON Reality 3D Solution Center .
- CROC is a major Russian partner of more than 180 vendors (see vendor shortlist).
- High sales volume and skill level in innovative solutions from major global IT vendors (Avaya, Cisco Systems, Dell, EMC, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, Polycom, etc.).
- Long-term partnerships with approximately 900 loyal customers, including 214 of Russia’s Top 400 businesses (according to ‘Expert 400, 2012’ ranking by Expert Rating Agency);
- 6,700 offices throughout Russia rely on CROC's IT support and IT outsourcing services;
- Short list of CROC's customers includes major Russian and international corporations.
CROC is ranked in:
- Russia's Top 200 Private Companies by Forbes Magazine (2005 – 2013);
- The Top 10 Largest Companies in the Russian Information and Communication Technology Market (2002 – 2013) and Top 10 Largest Consulting Groups in Russia (2005-2013) by Expert Rating Agency;
- Russia's Largest Companies by Product Sales Volume list by Expert Rating Agency (2005 – 2013);
- Largest IT Companies in Russia by CNews Analytics (2002 – 2012) and RIA Analytics (2011 – 2013).
Quality Management System
- CROC holds:
- Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008 certificate from SGS, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company;
- Two international certificates from BSI, a major global management systems assessment and certification company: Security Management System (ISO/IEC 27001:2005) and Service Management System (ISO 20000-1:2005);
- CROC is fully licensed to provide an extensive range of automated information system services and solutions.
- CROC’s Policy for Anti-Corruption Compliance by Employees