CROC is the leading systems integrator in Russia, enjoying strong partnership with major global IT vendors. Our partnerships include:
- IBM Systems Integrator and Premier Business Partner (Hardware and Software) with ‘Platinum Business Partner in Russia’ award (2009-2012)
- ÍÐ Gold Preferred Partner and Gold Software Business Partner with ‘Best Enterprise Networking Solutions Specialist’ (2012) award
- EMC Velocity Signature Solution Center Partner and EMC Service Provider (the first in Russia) with ‘Best Partner of the Year - EMEA East’ (2012) award
- Oracle Platinum Partner, Oracle Business Process Outsourcing Partner
- Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft Large Account Reseller, Russia's first Microsoft Enterprise Solution Provider
- Cisco Gold Partner with the ‘Enterprise Partner of 2011’ award
CROC is also a Platinum Business Partner of Avaya, Polycom, and TANDBERG in Russia.
| 125 Words about CROC
CROC (www.croc.ru) is the number one IT infrastructure creation company in Russia (IDC reports, 2002-2013) and the leader in the Russian IT services market (ÐÀÑ, 2012). CROC is one of the five largest IT companies in Russia (RIA Analytics 2012; Expert Rating Agency 2012) and one of Russia’s top 100 private companies (Forbes ranking of 200 Largest Private Companies in Russia, 2012). CROC has been operating in the IT market since 1992 and is a major Russian business partner of global IT leaders: Avaya, Cisco Systems, Dell, EMC, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Polycom, etc. CROC is focused on providing comprehensive services and solutions for the enterprise sector: from business intelligence systems to industrial automation systems, from high-performance computing and data networks to large office building engineering infrastructure.
Scale of the Company
- CROC has been operating in the Russian market since 1992.
- More than 2050 employees, technical experts have more than 3,500 professional certificates.
- CROC operates throughout the Russian Federation and is represented in major economic regions by CROC Volga, CROC Far East and CROC Region. Plus, CROC has over 200 local partners throughout Russia.
- More than 2,185 projects in 2012, including 220 sizable implementations worth over $1 million for enterprise accounts.
- CROC has a multivendor Competence Center with Russia's first EMC Velocity2 Signature Solution Center.
- CROC is a major Russian partner of more than 180 vendors (see vendor shortlist).
- High sales volume and skill level in innovative solutions from major global IT vendors (Avaya, Cisco Systems, Dell, EMC, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Polycom, etc.).
- Long-term partnerships with approximately 900 loyal customers, including 214 of Russia’s Top 400 businesses (according to ‘Expert 400, 2012’ ranking by Expert Rating Agency);
- 6,400 offices throughout Russia rely on CROC's IT support and IT outsourcing services;
- Short list of CROC's customers includes major Russian and international corporations.
CROC is ranked in:
- Russia's Top 200 Private Companies by Forbes Magazine (2005 – 2012);
- The Top 10 Largest Companies in the Russian Information and Communication Technology Market (2002 – 2012) and Top 10 Largest Consulting Groups in Russia (2005-2012) by Expert Rating Agency;
- Russia's Largest Companies by Product Sales Volume list by Expert Rating Agency (2005 – 2012);
- Largest IT Companies in Russia by CNews Analytics (2002 – 2011) and RIA Analytics (2011 – 2012).
Quality Management System
- CROC holds:
- Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008 certificate from SGS, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company;
- Two international certificates from BSI, a major global management systems assessment and certification company: Security Management System (ISO/IEC 27001:2005) and Service Management System (ISO 20000-1:2005);
- CROC is fully licensed to provide an extensive range of automated information system services and solutions.
- CROC’s Policy for Anti-Corruption Compliance by Employees