Croc profileLeading partner of major vendors
CROC has been working in the Russian IT market since 1992 and today is the leading partner of HP, EMC, Dell, Fujitsu, Cisco Systems, Avaya, Microsoft, Oracle and other global IT vendors in Russia and the CIS countries.
Effective cooperation with more than 200 hardware and software vendors ensures that CROC is a specialist in the implementation of integrated solutions involving infrastructure creation and business process automation.
CROC leads the Russian systems integration market (IDC, 2002-2013) and hardware installation and support segment (IDC, 2013), and is also the leader in IT services for the financial industry (PAC, 2013). CROC is one of the 10 largest IT companies in Russia (Kommersant-Dengi, CNews, Expert Rating Agency, 2014), one of Russia’s top 200 private companies (Forbes, 2013), the fifth largest consulting business, the ninth leading management consultancy, the third company in telecommunication services, the fifth leading systems integration and service support provider (Expert Rating Agency, 2014), and the second leading systems integrator for the energy sector in Russia (TAdviser, 2014).
CROC pays particular attention to ensuring that its specialists are fully qualified and highly professional. Indeed, CROC currently has more than 2,100 specialists while our technical experts, some of whom are specialized in rare and elite fields, hold a total of approximately 4,400 professional certificates.
- IT consulting and IT auditing
- Enterprise-level information systems
- Data centers computer and storage systems
- Virtualization and cloud computing, solutions; CROC’s Outsourcing Data Center services
- Telecom infrastructure, call centers, carrier-grade networks, and video conferencing systems;
- Business process management solutions; corporate information integration; implementation and integration of business applications; corporate portals and document management systems
- Design and implementation of business applications, including BI, CPM, ERP, and CRM systems
- Building engineering systems, including structured cabling systems, security systems, and data center engineering solutions
- Energy-efficient solutions and alternative energy sources; energy audit services
- IT infrastructure and IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions;
- Information security for all implemented systems
- Comprehensive technical support and maintenance ITIL/ITSM-compliant IT outsourcing services
- Customized solutions for banking, power and energy и telecommunications, manufacturing, oil and gas and retail, and healthcare sectors.
CROC has a number of established Solution Centers where customers can try out the latest technology in line with their business objectives, including:
- The largest EMC Solution Center in Eastern Europe (operating since 2010).
- The first and only HP Solution Center (opened in Russia in 2013).
- The first Hitachi Data Systems Solution Center in Russia (operating since 2013).
- The first EON Reality 3D Solution Center in Russia (established in 2014).
- The world's first Symantec Solution Center (operating since 2014).
- The first Dell Solution Center in Russia (opened in 2014).
High service quality
High quality is the key element of CROC's business strategy. CROC's own Quality Management System complies with the ISO 9001:2008 international standard and Russian GOST R ISO 9001-2011 standard and guarantees that each stage of the project is quality-assured to the fullest extent. CROC is fully licensed to provide an extensive range of IT solutions and services.
CROC is a fast-growing market player in Russia and its financial records have been audited every year since the company's establishment. The fact that CROC has established relations with the financial departments of major IT vendors as well as international and Russian banks means that it can handle multiple large-scale projects and offer flexible project financing options to customers.
Solid project background
CROC completes over 2,000 projects a year for its corporate customers.
CROC offers a comprehensive range of IT solutions and services to financial, government, manufacturing, and commercial organizations throughout Russia and the CIS. The company's project portfolio includes:
- the creation of integrated disaster-tolerant computing infrastructure based on IBM blade servers and disk storage solutions for Perm Motor Plant;
- data center upgrade at Ingosstrakh Insurance Company;
- building a supercomputer for NPO Saturn (most powerful machine in domestic industry - 8 TFLOPS);
- implementation of integrated engineering systems for OJSC Megafon’s Volga Affiliate Data Center (largest in Russia);
- building engineering systems for the World Trade Center Moscow;
- deployment of engineering and information systems at the first two kika stores;
- unified contact center creation for KIT Finance Insurance;
- comprehensive business continuity project for Alfa-Bank;
- DRP development for M.video;
- implementation of Telepresence video conferencing system for METRO Cash & Carry and for M.video;
- implementation of video conferencing system for Auchan;
- participation in creation of Russia’s first Polycom Demonstration Center; integration of Sberbank's payment system with MoneyGram;
- implementation of integrated document management, archival, and workflow management system for the Government of the Perm Territory;
- implementation of electronic document management system for more than 30,000 employees of Rosatom;
- creation of the region's first cloud-based multifunctional center for the Kostroma Regional Government;
- deployment of test training environment in CROC's Cloud for Gefest Insurance Company;
- creation of performance monitoring system based on Symantec i3 solution at Ingosstrakh Insurance Company;
- business intelligence system at Kimberly Clark; and a geo-information system for the All-Russian Research and Development Institute of Hydro Meteorological Information - World Data Center.
Experience in country-wide project management
CROC is an expert in managing geographically-distributed projects and efficient management of project work in terms of cost, quality and due dates. In addition, all managers of large projects hold internationally recognized certifications such as MBAs (Master of Business Administration) and PMPs (Project Management Professional).
CROC is one of the companies which has been chosen to participate in the implementation of federal-scale projects, including the design and implementation of the "VYBORY" (ELECTION) State Automated System, automation of the All-Russian population census, computer automation of schools under the "Children of Russia" program, automation of the Unified State Examination, participation in the design and implementation of the "PRAVOSUDIE" (JUSTICE) State Automated System, and implementation of a number of systems for the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation.
Projects in Russia's regions and the CIS
CROC provides IT support services to geographically-distributed businesses and government authorities throughout the Russian Federation, including: Supreme Commercial Court of the Russian Federation, Sberbank of Russia, Federal Center of Information Technologies at the Central Election Commission, etc.
CROC is represented by CROC Volga and CROC Far East in major economic regions. When participating in joint projects, CROC controls the quality of subcontractor performance and provides all necessary support and training. This allows for successful large-scale implementations and the meeting of Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements across Russia.